B2B Gateway enables your ERP systems to communicate seamlessly.
In today’s day and age it is easy to get lost in the technical jargon of acronyms. you’re expected to know what XML, Web Services, B2B, EDI Gateway, etc mean. Our B2B Gateway keeps it simple and allows you to focus on your business. With our B2B Gateway your system can talk to other ERP systems seamlessly and effortlessly. Click tabs below to learn more ..
- Currently no related case studies
What is our EDI Gateway?
Electronic data interchange (EDI) is the structured transmission of data between organizations by electronic means. It is used to transfer electronic documents or business data from one computer system to another computer system, i.e. from one trading partner to another trading partner without human intervention. It is more than mere e-mail; for instance, organizations might replace bills of lading and even cheques with appropriate EDI messages. It also refers specifically to a family of standard.
Secured With ERP Login
- UniSource EDI Gateway secures your document exchange system with the same logons used on your ERP system.
Navigate With Ease
- Designed along the well-known Menu – Tree – Work Area pattern, users will be instantly comfortable with the intuitive user interface.
- Maintain your Company’s EDI details.
- Maintain and configure EDI customers, link them to an ERP customer and control their Upload and Export mappings.
- Schedule EDI uploads to occur at set intervals…
- …or manually upload EDI orders by Customer.
- Post Orders individually or by Customer.
Pending Order Listing
- View pending orders on a highly customisable grid, with advanced grouping, sorting and search features.
Historical Order Listing
- View a history of imported orders, re-print Import Reports as required.
- Copy any pending or historical order to another customer on your ERP system, even non-EDI clients.
- Export all outstanding Invoices by Customer…
- …or individually from the list of recent Invoices. Re-export as required.
Highly Customisable EDI Mappings
- Stay future-proof with highly customisable and extensible Upload and Export mappings; with UniSource’s Business2Business Gateway changes to your system or EDI advances are easily handled through setup rather than software changes.
EDI Gateway to ERP
Transactions from your suppliers, distributors or customers verified checked and loaded into your system – no more user entry and typing errors – using our B2B & EDI Gateway:
- E-Commerce sites talking directly to your back office – utilize our B2B Gateway
- Orders directly to your suppliers – via our B2B Gateway
- CRM integration to your back office system – mapped via our B2B Gateway
- Multiple Operational systems interfacing to your back office – one B2B Gateway
- Schedule data-import from third-party systems Validated, auto-loaded, no user interventio.
- Use EDI to interface Orders to/from other bus interface via SQL to SQL
Our professional consultants will help you deploy B2B & EDI Gateway solutions that are simple.
Return to top of page thank you.